[RTTY] Chance of Geomagnetic Storm

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at canada.com
Thu Jul 22 19:43:57 EDT 2004

Interesting Tomas,
Just as I was reading this mail a solar storm alarm sounded on IonoProbe, a
programme that I use for monitoring solar activity in real time.  When I
opened up the graphs it shows the flares you mentioned as well as a climbing
K index.

For those interested, IonoProbe is available for download at:

www.dxatlas.com/IonoProbe

Thanks for the heads-up,
Eric.