[RTTY] Larry L W0ETC

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Sat Jul 24 10:33:48 EDT 2004

I am again in Mercy hospital and came in through the ER Late monday/early tuesday..  I had very low hemoglobin and high blood sugar. I was almost admitted to ICU, but that was avoided and I landed back on 8 South.  Over the past few days they discovered an ulcer, candida in my esophagus, a sinus infection, SAIDH and a few other things.  All are being treated with IV and/or oral meds.

I think I've rounded the corner and celebrated today by turning the lap top on.

LLL