[RTTY] Direct QSL info on 5C5MC

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 15:00:23 EDT 2004

Dick,
The operator was Youssef, CN8YZ.  Someone came on and kept asking for QSL
info about the time both of us were trying to catch him.  He did come back
with his regular call.  The bureau is OK but you could put "via CN8YZ" on
it too.  The "5C" is a special prefix for Morocco.
Congrats on the contact.  It is a good one.
73, George .. W1ZT