[RTTY] Rigrunner etc

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Wed Jun 2 06:57:40 EDT 2004

Thanks guys,

Received lots of info on the Rigrunner products, even a picture from Don. I
am going that route. All the dc power connectors in my RTTY station use 3
pin Molox connectors - in fact all my radios do and have for about 40
years. But I like the clean installation that seems to be available now.
And it is easier to switch radios or power supplies in the heat of battle.

I am thinking that I will do the conversion now before I tear the station
apart this winter so that it will go back together quicker. Would certainly
like to be back on the air before the last of the big rtty contests next
spring.

Thanks for the help

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC