[RTTY] Friedrichshafen

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Fri Jun 4 14:04:38 EDT 2004

I'll also be at Friedrichstafen.  I'll be staying at the Hotel Rad in
Tettnang, with some of the T33C group.

I'd also like to hear about any RTTY gathering.

73, doug

   From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper at guernsey.net>
   Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:56:53 +0100

   Hi all,

   I will be in F'hafen for the Ham Radio event, and hope to meet some of you
   there.

   I am due to arrive on Friday 25th, at some point in the afternoon, and I
   will be staying at the Hotel Goldenes Rad.
   If some of you are meeting up during the evening of the 25th, please let me
   know where, so I can join you.

   As I will only arrive mid-afternoon, I don't plan to go to the Ham Radio
   event until the Saturday morning, but I am sure I will see you there.

   Very best 73 for now
   Phil GU0SUP