[RTTY] TA9J mail box overflow?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 4 23:04:25 EDT 2004

Same problem here.  Both accounts are overflowed.

My initial Cabrillo log made it but he responded saying he didn't have software
for Cabrillo.  I've resent over 20 times.

I'm in a bad mood tonight so I will try not to be negative.  If you have
patience, try each day until it goes through.

Hopefully nothing has happened to Ismail that he cannot receive his mail.

We should be having a RTTY contest tonight.  Good signals on 20 meters.

73, Don AA5AU