[RTTY] K4WW SOABHP

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Sun Jun 13 20:17:48 EDT 2004

Band conditions certainly left some to be desired, and the passing
thunderstorms, on both days, didn't help matters, either! Participation
seemed about normal? No sense in "preaching to the choir", but I sure wish,
especially with diminishing band conditions, participants would program a
"very long call" in their buffers, instead of sending the same (with their
call once or twice) each time a repeat is requested?
I also believe that "friend" files, would be better served, if they were
only used when CQing, and then only when confirming a contact? Thanks to all
for the contacts, and to W1ZT for his help with WriteLog.

C'Ya, Shelby

 ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW