[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Austin Powers Redux

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Thu Jun 17 13:40:01 EDT 2004

Howdy-

It is time for me to ask if anyone wants to to a team
thing for the NAQP RTTY contest coming next month. The
contest is 1800Z July 17 to 0600Z July 18, 2004 (Third
full weekend in July). We got a couple of teams
together for the February event and did fairly well
for a first time team thing. Those who played last
time:

AB5K
KC5YKX
K5DU
KS5V
K5NZ
W5AC (NT5TU op)
WA4PGM

Of a great note Kyle WA4PGM will be signing /VP9 so
that will make him in demand and will help the team
out BIG time! I had a great time and would love to see
CTDXCC have another team effort so if you want to play
let me know. And if you can think of a different name
from what we used last year pass it along as well. We
went as Austin Powers #1 and #2 last time.

Rules can be found here:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Reid
KC5YKX