[RTTY] QSL File for Anarts RTTY Contest

Colin Davies ctdavies at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 20 07:21:13 EDT 2004

HI all

The following Anarts RTTY Contest logs have been received by E-mail.
They have all been printed and are gradually being processed.
If your log does not appear please let me know by return.

4X6UU 5B4AHA 7L3IUE 7N2UOC 7M4XCA 9V1UV AA5AU DEOWAF DG8LAV DJ3IW DL1KUR DL2JV
DL2YCA DL3LBP DL4RCK DL5JWL DL9NEI DS5KJR FO5PS G0MTN G3LDI D3UHU G43EMT GM4FDM
GW4MVA HB9DBK HB9CAL HL2SQQ I0GM I1COB IK0YVV IK2WFN IK2WYI IK3ASM JA1BHK JA1XPU
JA1XRH JA1XUY JA2AXB JA2FSM JA2KCY JA5JWO JH3CUL JH9BWC JI1RXQ JL7IFR JM1XCW K0JPL
K3DUG K4A1 K4WW K5WW K6BIR K7KAR KC5YKX KE4KWE KE7YZE KH6GMP KI5XP KJ6RA KP4JRS
KR7X KS0M L2OH LR1FL LU2FDN LV5E L25DR LZ2BE M0AFZ MOCFV NOAT N6OJ N6PZ N7UVH
NC2N NC6P NI5F NP4BM OE7AJT OH2GI KH2LO OH2LU OK2CLW OK2SG OK2SH OM4TC ON4ADZ
ON4CIN ON6MX OZ6TL PA3BFH PR7AR PS7TKS PT2AC PY2BRZ RU3AT RW2BRZ RUEAT RW4WZ RX3DCN
SM3ETC SM5D SM6BSK SP2EXE SP2FAV SP3RBT SP4CJA SP6NVK SP6FPK SP9W SQ9UM UA4FCO
UA4FX UX1IL UY5ZZ VE2FK VE2RYY VE3GSI VE3IAY VE3LFA VE3LFA VE3XD VK2BQS VK4UC WOHW
W1TO W2YC W3WKR W4UK W4ZE W6FFH W6JOX W6WRT W7DPW W9ILY W9ISC WA3AAN WA6BOB
WA6NOL WA8SDA WD9GMK YL1ZI YO2RR YV6BTF

There are also a few logs received without summary sheets, no score claimed,
and other problems and are awaiting clarification from the senders.

Have not yet had time to collect any mail from our Post Office Box, will include
logs from that source next time

73's DE Colin VK2CTD

Just arrived G0MTN IW1QLA