[RTTY] WAE RTTY 2003

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 22 22:13:50 EDT 2004

Thanks for this information Dirk.

I know in the past that DARC has provided this nice brochure even as far back as
1975 when I won my first WAE plaque (for CW no less).  I still possess many WAE
contest results booklets.

They have always been a top-notch organization with a great contest on all three
modes.

I was not fortunate to work WAE RTTY last year because I went duck hunting.  But
it is one of my favorite RTTY contests.  The QTC exchange is something that is
very unique.  Although some do not grasp the concept, it grows each year.

I only wish DARC would move the contest so it doesn't coincide with the opening
of Duck Season in Louisiana!  Quaaaaaaaaaaaack....

73, Don AA5AU