[RTTY] 4U1UN on RTTY??

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jun 27 09:54:44 EDT 2004

[from AD1C: I don't know why this never got posted to the RTTY
reflector.  I hope you worked them on RTTY.  I was out during the day and
missed them.  73 - Jim]

From: "Dmitri Jikharev" <ra9usu at hotmail.com>
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: 4U1UN on RTTY??
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:05:03 +0000

I got permission from station manager to announce that 4U1UN will be active
(most likely) in the upcoming ARRL FD and about four hours prior to this
event.

I never operated RTTY or PSK before, so with help of very good friend of
mine Dave Robbins, K1TTT, who spend numerous of hours playing with his
TS-2000 and N1MM, probably will have a chance to operate this modes
tomorrow Saturday, June,26 2004

Sincerely... Dima.

Be a HAM. de N2OW