[RTTY] NA QSO Party 2004 RTTY

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Tue Jun 29 13:43:44 EDT 2004

Congratulations!  As a song says "sometimes your the windshield sometimes you the bug."  May you enjoy more bones in the future!

73 W0ETC

-- "Dick White" <whiter26 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
A friend of mine says that "every dog gets a bone once in a while." Well,
this dog got a big surprise in the mail today. The return address on the
snail mail was from Shelby, K4WW and I wondered what he could be sending me.
The surprise was for  "Top Score North Amrican QSO Party in Missouri, RTTY
mode. I made just 235 contacts last February. Evidently the Big Guns in
Missouri must have been out of state. I enjoyed the contest. I have sent my
thanks to Ray Novak of ICOM America for sponsoring the award.  I really
don't think Don, AA5AU, has  to worry about me catching up with him. But, I
was pleased to receive the certificate.

73....Dick    KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League