[RTTY] K9MI Naqp - MMTTY problems

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 00:40:06 EST 2004

I had a lot of problems with the WL + MMTTY combo recently, so for the last
two RTTY contests I have been running Wayne's native Rttyrite "receiver"
(sound board FSK) for the main WL TU. Works great and never crashes for me.
I sure wish it had a waterfall display, but I have found I can run a
stand-alone copy of MMTTY for backup and watch that waterfall. Wayne's
"wide band decode" is a plus.

Jerry W4UK