[RTTY] K1US - SK and Silent Keyboard

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Wed Mar 3 07:07:12 EST 2004

> I am greatly saddened to report the death of my neighbor and close
friend, Jon Harder, K1US.

A quick review showed me 30 emails from Jon that I had saved.  I too will
miss him and can't believe the news.  We discussed WriteLog, especially
various ways of setting up CW receiving, RITTY by K6STI, RITTY support in
WriteLog in 10.24, and others.

Some words of wisdom from Jon:  "By the way, the road is good after the big
five-oh.  Can hardly believe I just crossed the six-oh mark last fall.  It
wasn't until my very modest USAF reserve retirement checks began to come in
that I really took note.   Just busy enjoying every new day's challenges
whatever the calendar says."

Take note guys - We're not here forever.  73 Jon - Hope to eyeball you
someday!  - John, WA9ALS