[RTTY] Web-to-Cabrillo Form Available for CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

7L4IOU ncb02761 at nifty.com
Wed Mar 3 21:07:55 EST 2004

Hi Glenn

Please advise how caribllo logs should be submitted
if somebody participated in the contest over 30 hours by mistake.
Should he submit his log to SOASSISTED category instead
of SOAB or should he delete QSOs made over 30 hours?

In the latter case,
I am afraid if there may be some trouble when crosschecking his
log with others.
I have had this question from some of my friends after the contest.

I appreciate your kind advice for >our appropriate observance of
the contest rules.

Thank you

73, Hisami 7L4IOU

on Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:37:07 -0000