[RTTY] Makrothen contest

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 20:00:16 EST 2004

I did not enter this contest ( or the SSB test - I never work SSB phone) as
I my WF1B program and my KAM PLUS do not support this one. I think there was
something posted about down loading a program to use with WF1B (v5.02) and
my DOS  KAM PLUS programs. If so, I missed it due to many other things going
on around this place. I would like to try this contest next year as you all
seemed to have had fun. If there is a way for me to use what I have I would
appreciate someone sending the info to me.  I know that I should be using
the sound card. But I am not there yet. I hope to make the NA Sprint and
BARTG this month.

73....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League