[RTTY] VE2SB Makrothen Contest

Daniel VE2SB dash23254 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 22:50:56 EST 2004

As all of you wrote before, the low activity because of the date was the
problem in this nice and new contest. My best one is a Polish station on 40
(first time) and for sure Japanese on 15 (over 10,000kms). I like the format
of exchange and score calculation. Writelog module worked well, except for
the no-highlighting call. But without multiplier we dont need a yellow
color, so I worked every bobys. The good side of the low activity, you have
the time to smoke a goooood...cigar;-)

80: 5
40: 8
20: 67
15: 30
10: 0
Score Total: 415,507
-
Daniel VE2SB

Chaleureux 73 & Salutations au QRA familial.
Best 73 & God bless your family.

* LA VIE EST TROP COURTE POUR NE PAS FUMER LE CIGARE *
* LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR NOT SMOKING CIGAR *