[RTTY] Get out your checkbooks!

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Tue Mar 9 16:48:06 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Scott Keating wrote:

-> "The IC-7800 has a CF card slot and a CF card will be supplied with the
-> IC-7800. You can store your various settings such as filter, display,
-> microphone equalizer, etc, on your card. When sharing the IC-7800 with
-> multiple-users such as on a DX-pedition, in a contest or as a club rig, the
-> CF card allows you to restore your personal settings instantly."

Yeah, I just saw that.   Pretty cool - beats the heck out of my IC-725.

Should we have a pool on cost?  :-)

Peter Laws
N5UWY/9