[RTTY] TCG BlackHole Sprinters

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Wed Mar 10 22:08:11 EST 2004

So far the desire to play on the TCG BlackHole RTTY sprint team is underwhelming.  There are two of us and possibly a third for the team.  Plenty or room for 7 or 8 more people.

Remember, we almost lost the RTTY sprint a few years ago due to a lack of interest.  Are we headed that way again?  I sure hope not so get on for an hour or four of the sprint this weekend.  And if you are going to do that and want to join the TCG BlackHole Sprinters, email me direct.

73 W0ETC
Larry L