[RTTY] 5v7c

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Thu Mar 11 00:31:23 EST 2004

Well I don't know what's the problem. If we know what's going on, it's
easy to solve it. Never use RIT to make the split. Just get fixed your
transmit frequency (VFO A) and leave the other VFO (B) free to receive
so you can go up/down following them and your TX freq will remain the same.
I worked all them (VP8GEO VP8THU 5V7C XF4IH etc) with the "moving tx freq"
We must do something from our side too, since they already have a lot of
trouble
on the other side of the pile-up. My 2 cents of course.

Fred - PY7ZZ