[RTTY] Trip to T33 (Banaba Isl)

ak0a ak0a at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 23:25:53 EST 2004

A lot has been said about working RTTY on Dx-peditions. I will be leaving
the US on 23 March and arriving on Tarawa (T30) on the 25th. We will be
working RTTY, PSK and some Hell, from T30 and T33 all in the split mode. So
I suggest that every one learn how to work split on their rigs. Doug N6TQS
one of the finest Digi Operators around will join me on T33 for the
operation. We will be on all bands 24/7 for 12 days.
http://www.dx-pedition.de/banaba2004
We hope to work all of you during the time we will be on the Island. C U In
the log. de Bill AK0A