[RTTY] XF4IH secret revealed!

Scott Keating n4gva at aerog.com
Fri Mar 12 18:48:37 EST 2004

After all the talk about working XF4IH I finally heard them on 20m early in
the week some time, guessed at the split, called, and had them come back
immediately first try.  Not sure what I did right because there were a ton
of people on there at the time.  Yesterday I heard them calling CQ on about
14070, on PSK31 calling CQ +5, again, guessed at the freq and got a response
right away, they seemed to be calling on the same freq every time -
thankfully so because there were about a dozen other stations on 14070 at
the time, would've been hard to figure out which was them calling me back.