[RTTY] DXP38 vs Soundcard stuff

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Fri Mar 12 18:55:55 EST 2004

In my case I pull the audio from the RTTY jack on the
FT1000MP MKV. This is line level audio and then that
goes to the line in on the sound card but not everyone
can do this trick. (the 1000 also has a seperate line
out jack as well) Before I had this I would run it to
the edge and then back it off to just under the
overload but I am sure this was to much. Intresting
subject to ponder.

Reid
KC5YKX