Fwd: Re: [RTTY] anybody out there?

Bob Boyd nt1v at gwi.net
Mon Mar 22 11:34:20 EST 2004

I certainly agree about wishing call-signs still indicated actual
call-areas!

It's been a few years since I worked the following, but you might try
email or snail mail to the following to see if a sched can be set up:

KL7AC
AL7BB
NL7HP

Good luck.  I'm not pushing to hard but still need 13 states for 5B-WAS
on RTTY.

Bob - NT1V  (ex-W1VXV)