[RTTY] hk0gu on 12 meter rtty

Tom Homewood w1to at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 23 09:21:31 EST 2004

You can have a dedicated RTTY/PSK Packet Node on all of the AR Clusters and
DX Spider too. Just set the filters to only pass RTTY/PSK modes and
frequencies. VE7CC has a great program to do this for the AR Cluster nodes.

Pick one of the nodes that has worldwide spots and you are all set.

73, Tom, W1TO