[RTTY] 3B9C

deuxfox at earthlink.net deuxfox at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 21:58:20 EST 2004

I was copying them at 2115Z nicely on 21.086. The operator was making very
short call with the id only at the start of his call. I think he came back
to me but never acknowledged my reply. I also saw W3UR and AA5VU calling him
after I think he had given them both acknowlegements.

I have them on 20 from a previous expedition but 15 today would have been
nice also

Don KF2XF