[RTTY] 3B9C

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Tue Mar 30 19:13:35 EST 2004

That's what I was thinking myself too but they stay on rtty very shortly and
also never when band is open to SA. When the signal is improving, they
stop, qrt or move to another mode. I have been hunting them since our Sunday
evening but no qso yet. I heard some comments that new operators are
arriving there today with better experience on rtty. Hope it is correct.
Also
saw them on SSTV 21340 but only worked Europe. Hope to make at least one
qso on rtty for a new one (#286). 73s

Fred - PY7ZZ