[RTTY] KAM Plus and MMTTY

Dave Bernstein aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Fri May 7 23:46:48 EDT 2004

I disagree. I run the MMTTY engine and a KAM plus simultaneously. Whil
MMTTY generally does a better job -- particularly if you select the
right profile -- the KAM will often fill in things that MMTTY misses.
Unless you have a consistently perfect decoder, diversity decoding is an
advantage.

     73,

         Dave, AA6YQ