[RTTY] 5bwas rtty

Michael Furfari k3fh at adelphia.net
Mon May 10 23:48:13 EDT 2004

Pete, I can't find u anywhere in my log, surprising since I have been doing
most RTTY contests for several years tho not a big gun at all I do work most
of the folks posting this list....

I hope the reason (we have not worked) isn't cuz I stiffed you in a QSL
request....I try to get all replies out within 5 days of receiving them,
SASE or not.

73,
Mike