[RTTY] 5bwas rtty

Don Inbody ad0k at inbody.net
Tue May 11 11:12:01 EDT 2004

What is your experience with the BURO?  I sent a bunch of cards out that way
recently, but have no real understanding as to how long it may take for the
cards to reach their recipients.

As with most everyone here, I QSL 100% by most every means available, e.g.,
Direct, Bureau, LOTW, and eQSL...whatever floats your boat.  I do need to go
pick up some IRCs, though, as expensive as they are.

73 and hope to run into you all...still looking for that 160M RTTY contact.

Don/AD0K