[RTTY] Dayton WX

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Wed May 12 22:38:21 EDT 2004

Maybe "Dayton" should be held in Phoenix (after September and before May).

That's a bit tongue in cheek (does that make any sense to anyone outside the
US?), but we actually are going to have an ARRL division convention here in
late August.  Yes, it's still hot, but most of it is indoors, and hotel
prices are cheaper then.  Info at http://www.hamradio2004.com/swdc2004/.

The weather is very predictable, which is more than be said of the Midwest
US.

I will admit that there doesn't seem to be any RTTY programs scheduled, but
we could still socialize.

Jim N7US