[RTTY] Anatolian RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 16 22:10:08 EDT 2004

The wx was too nice and I had too much to do outside to be able to spend
much time in this one. My time at the rig was sporadic in between the other
things going on. Contests are more fun when the wx is lousy.

QSO's  =  74         Pts.  =  885         Dist.  =  25        Dx  = 28

QSO's:  40 M = 26     20M  = 43    15M  = 5    Nothing on 10 or 80 meters.

Claimed score  =  46905

73....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

"I'm not over the hill, I'm just playing the back nine."

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )