[RTTY] AK0A update

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 26 23:03:07 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----

  From: "Lee Ward" <lee at crcltd.com>
To: "KCDXC Reflector" <KCDXC at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 5:52 PM
Subject: [KCDXC] AK0A update

The Good news...AK0A came thru triple bypass with flying colors.

The bad news....He may be stronger than he has been for years and he
will be DXpeditioning again and we will all be fighting to work him.
(Good news too, I guess)

His daughter Debbie (KA0BKT) still has him grounded, but that may
change when he gets back and gets moving again. In about a week, plus
or minus, he should be on the road back to Overland Park and back on
the air. If there are any changes, I will let the reflector know.

Maybe he will be strong enough to be our next Kansas City DX Club
President.

  Pass it on!

  Lee, K0LW, El Presidente muy relieved.
                   mailto:lee at crcltd.com