[RTTY] WTB: PK232

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Sat May 29 12:40:14 EDT 2004

On Sat, 29 May 2004 11:14:12 -0400, Bob Wanderer wrote:

>My circa-1988 PK-232 got zapped.  Anybody have a PK-232 to
>sell?  I'd prefer a later version that works with AEA's
>Windows-based software, but the earlier DOS version will do
>fine.  Yes, I'm aware of its limitations, but that's what I
>use for RTTY contesting (with WF1B) and PacketCluster.
>Would consider the equivalent KAM product if it'll work with
>TRLog for bandmap purposes.
>
>Thanks & 73,
>Bob AA0CY

Bob, I know you didn't ask this, but for the price of a PK-232 you could
purchase WriteLog and use MMTTY (free) on your soundcard and have a
better system.  MMTTY copies weak signals better than the PK-232, is
more configurable and WriteLog is the premier RTTY contesting software.

Just something to think about.

--
73, Bill W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW