[RTTY] Re: WTB: PK232

Richard Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Sun May 30 13:02:11 EDT 2004

Bob,

Just to hear the flip side. If I really want to work something for a new
country, I use the PK-232 rather than MMTTY and sound card stuff. The PK-232
may be old but it really works.  Some of the sound card software packages
have neat bells and whistles but for solid RTTY copy I find the PK-232 hard
to beat. I recommend having both.

73 de Dick, AA5VU