[RTTY] Re: WTB: PK232

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Mon May 31 02:31:58 EDT 2004

On May 30, 2004, at 9:27 PM, Ken K7ZUM wrote:
>  together we can point our beams and a kilowatt of so of RTTY at Chen's
> Mac's and see if we can "toast" them for him !!  Heheheheheheh !!!

I *knew* there is a reason I needed an Icom 7800 :-) :-)  The 1000MP is
simply not going to withstand that kind of DOS (denial of service, that
is) attack.

W7EJ often drives my S meter to S9+60dB when he is working Eu.  Perhaps
more than that, but my meter does not go any higher.  I don't have a
problem with Ken since he is kinda within skip distance on the higher
bands and my antennas are deaf from 40m downwards anyway (just
verticals and a delta loop on 40m).  Can't hear them and can't work
them on the low bands, HI.

What is CQWW RTTY? :-)  The last contest I remembered doing seriously
was the Roundup.

73
Chen, W7AY