[RTTY] signal on 14.080?

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Mon May 31 11:01:17 EDT 2004

Scott, et al,

It is not MFSK16. I have a decoder for that which I sometimes use. You can
hear the shifting tones in MFSK16 and see the tones moving around on the
MMTTY display. I don't know what BPSK16 sounds like but one the MMTTY
display it looks to have only several tones but the baud rate is much
higher then rtty.

Interesting

Jerry,

At 08:44 AM 5/31/2004 -0400, Scott Keating wrote:
>It's MFSK. There are a few programs around dedicated to it and MixW that
>offers it among others like PSK, etc.  Occasionally you might hear THROB up
>there too, which has more of a warble to it.
>
>73 - Scott, N4GVA
>
>--

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net