[RTTY] NA QSO Party Certificate - Belated Thanks

Patrick Dayshaw patrick at dayshaw.net
Thu Nov 4 00:06:11 EST 2004

RTTY Contesters,

Well, after reading several other's comments it turns out I
too have received a certificate for a win. However, mine is
for the January 2004 NA QSO Party.

I was gone from my home in Seattle to Alaska for 3 1/2
months this summer and had a friend house sitting for me.
She did a great job handling everything but alas some of the
mail proved to be a problem. Just today I found a small
stack of magazine sized stuff that she had set aside and
sandwiched in that pile was an envelope from Shelby, K4WW
with the certificate for winning Washington state in the
February 2004 RTTY NAQP. (I somehow missed the fact that my
call was highlighted in bold in the results a week or so ago
when catching up on my reading and going through the
July/August NCJ contest results!) Its been 25 years since I
won anything contest-wise so it was a pleasant surprise.

My thanks to NCJ for sponsoring these events, Wayne Matlock,
K7WM - Contest Chairman, ICOM National Sales Manager, Ray
Novak for sponsoring the awards, and Shelby Summerville,
K4WW - Awards Manager for their support.

73
Patrick
W7TMT
(prior call WA7VNI)