[RTTY] WEA RTTY off times

f6irf at free.fr f6irf at free.fr
Mon Nov 8 16:58:17 EST 2004

Dirk
It just means that even if you are working 24h out of the 48, you cannot take
24x 1h  as "off-time"... not  12x2h and not not 8x3h... (because  in none of
those cases 3 periods are making 12 or more hours)
What the rule states is that - whatever your operating time-  you still need to
have 3 (or less) off-periods making at least 12h... For the rest your are
absolutely free... (ie you can start the contest saturday at 12z - or finish
sunday at 12z - or start 6am sat till 6pm sunday ).
Btw there is no "minimum off-time" so it is possible to start the contest
saturday at 1150z and take 2x5mn for a coffee... (still 3 off-periods making
12hours).

Patrick

PS: Dirk, don't worry - you are not the only one...  got the confirmation from
DL6RAI himself...

[RTTY] WEA RTTY off times
from [DIRK DESLOOVERE] [Permanent Link][Original]