[RTTY] HAL ST-8000

K7HPH k7hph at access4less.net
Tue Nov 9 15:12:42 EST 2004

Hello:

Does anybody know if there are any Windows based RTTY DX/Contest programs available that will interface to RTTY TU's such as the HAL ST-8000? I have been using WF1B RTTY Software for many years and have loved the way it works. But now I need to upgrade to a Windows based product that will work with Windows XP. WF1B worked well with Windows OP Systems up to Windows 98SE but does not work at all with XP.

Right now I use a separate computer loaded with 98SE to run WF1B, but would like to get the TU back on the network computers where I can interface to the transceivers, rotors, packet cluster, etc.

I see that HAL has a windows package but I was wondering if there were any out there that have more of the contest features of WF1B?

Thanks for the information.

73, Mark K7HPH