[RTTY] Receiver Problems + blowed RX

Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Sat Nov 13 05:54:52 EST 2004

I have been able to do that with my rigs too during CQ WW Rtty

I got RF probably from 2nd Radio a TS850 +1kw to a TS2000 Run Radio.
The RX got lower and weak.... but I could barely copy the few RTTY
signal.

Mostlty there is a barrier which like a Diode or a Mute Transister blows
of if your RX gets to high lever of signals....
HAppened to me 4 times on several radioes.

Its so that new technology of radioes with cheap crappy components,
makes us to protect even more than before

Maybe using double sets of bandpass filter +++++ had helped a lot + REAL
ground system between radio's in SO2R setup.+++

Regards & 73 de
RAG ~ Stein Roar Brobakken Hamradiocallsign: LA6FJA
Grønvold
NO-2830 Raufoss

mailto:s-roabr at online.no
http://www.qsl.net/la6fja
Telephone home: +47 611 944 54
Cellphone# 1: +47 48 22 44 21 (Job)      Cellphone# 2: +47 91 72 38 72
(Private)
Telefax job: +47 611 51 875