[RTTY] WAE

roofus roofus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 15 09:29:05 EST 2004

Well I broke my leg, the dog died, my mother-in-law came over and the
antenna fell down............NOT.  I did have a great time and didn't
operate as much as I wanted but I did send and receive QTC's for the first
time and had a ball.  I just wanted to thank Phil and the others for the
explanation and prodding to get in there and play.  Using WriteLog it was as
simple as making any other contact and added a fun twist to the contest.
With only 120 contacts I won't get into the details but the bands seemed
dead and 15 meters seemed to be the place to be.

Thank you all for your help,

Dennis KI8U