[RTTY] WAE RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Mon Nov 15 19:14:42 EST 2004

I totally agree with Dick's comment below.  I think Dick will find it
interesting that up here a few hundred miles to the north at times things
seemed even worse.  I say that because I heard him work some Europeans on
15 that I couldn't  print no matter which TH-7 or combinations of TH-7s I
tried in the 3 high stack.

I also heard AI9T (to the east 300 or 400 miles) running Europeans on 15
that were no print here when I monitored his run frequency.  In the end
due to the lousy band conditions in the land between two rivers (i.e.,
the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers) also know as Iowa I only operated
about 10 hours of WAE RTTY.

73 Larry L W0ETC