[RTTY] WAE RTTY

K0BX jduerbusch at charter.net
Mon Nov 15 21:06:46 EST 2004

Well Dick lives in the west part of the state of Missouri from me. I
live in St. Louis MO.  I didn't make a whole lot of QSO's but the ones I
worked were all Europeans and plenty of them.  Also worked the FR5 and
3b8.  On 10 meters ZL2AMI was s-9 here calling CQ and was the only one
on the band.

But I know I always here AA5AU working stuff that I can't hear.

Joe K0BX
STL MO