[RTTY] FYI

Jay ws7i at ewarg.org
Fri Nov 19 16:55:52 EST 2004

Received this a while ago on a Yahoo mailing list I'm on. FWIW.

        From: "sarath" <vu3rsb at yahoo.com>   Save Address | Headers
To: telpac-paclink at yahoogroups.com
CC:
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:34:15 -0000
Subject: [telpac-paclink] NIAR team for VU4Dxpedition

----

Subject: NIAR team for VU4Dxpedition
Date: November 19, 2004

Dear Hams

Seasons Greetings.

We are happy to inform you that "A Special permission of Ministry of
Communications and Information Technology, Department of
Telecommunication is accorded on 19th November, 2004 to Mrs.D.Bharathi
Prasad, VU2RBI (Team Leader) along with Mr.D.N.Prasad, VU2DBP,
Mr.D.S.Varun Sastry, VU3DVS, Mr.S.Ram Mohan, VU2MYH & Mr.R.Sarath
Babu, VU3RSB respectively to use special callsigns VU4NRO & VU4RBI and
shift their location to Andaman & Nicobar Islands from 3 December
2004."

The Chairman, Governing Council & Members of NIAR & Hams wish the
members of Andaman Dxpedition team a grand success.

For Dxpedition News / Site will be updated in www.niar.org

All correspondence related to this Expedition to niarvu4 at gmail.com

73s
D.Bharathi Prasad, VU2RBI