[RTTY] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz problem?

dl6jz at t-online.de dl6jz at t-online.de
Wed Nov 24 08:36:58 EST 2004

Hi Art,

I think there are two possibilities for the installation of the Santa
Cruz soundcard:

1. You install it as the 2nd soundcard in addition to your onboard
sound system. That is my favourite solution!! Two soundcards are more
useful than one :-)

2. You go to the BIOS setup of your computer an deactivate the onboard
sound system there! Then you may install the Santa Cruz as the one and
lonely soundsystem in your computer.

I hope this helps.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ