[RTTY] Who's Name

KH6DV at cs.com KH6DV at cs.com
Sat Oct 2 15:01:39 EDT 2004

Either you haven't worked many sprint or naqp contests, or you just didn't
notice.

There are dozens of creative names and nicknames every session. Recently I
worked Zoro, I dont think any mother on this planet really names her son Zoro.
Every naqp I work Mork, a well know contester in Northern California and a
member of the NCCC. By the way his name isn't Mork.  This may have started with
the well know sprint pro Homer K7GA-SK.  A long time ago Homer decided that Ed
was a lot faster to send and his self assigned nickname became Ed.  Pick a good
one and have fun, the real reason for contesting.

Ron KH6DV