[RTTY] BRAIN DEAD

Bill Metzger wmetzger at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 09:10:16 EDT 2004

Oh my Gosh!  When I saw the 2nd Sunday in the rules I assumed that was today
and the 0000Z was to coordinate around the US.  I arranged my weekend plans
to allow the time to operate tonight (Sunday).  Wow, I'm really sorry and
sincerely apologize to the RTTY Crawlers.  Can't believe I missed my first
NA Sprint.  Had all the buffers set up and was ready to go tonight.

Hope you'll still have me at the Spring Sprint.

Bill
KF0OH