[RTTY] GU0SUP Makrothen

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Oct 10 13:30:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Only a very short operating time for me this time round. I was out with
friends on Friday evening, and then again with work last night, so I only
managed a few contacts in the second leg.
Had a bit more time today, but I spent most of my time sorting out little
problems after getting a new PC in the shack.
After re-installing Writelog from scratch, I copied my writelog.ini file and
also the friend.ini file, but after starting the contest, both files
appeared to be overwritten, so I had to make changes as I went.

It doesn't help that the Writelog Makrothen module doesn't appear to work
correctly!

Anyway, here is my entry:
SOABLP
80m    0
40m    0
20m    39
15m    68
10m    1     (NP4BM - the only audible signal here!)

Claimed score: 571085 points
Average km per QSO: 5287km

A few folk obviously didn't read the rules fully, as I had loads of TU 599
LOC, and many didn't seem to realise that only the distance counts, not the
countries!

Thanks to all for the points, and the fun!

73 de Phil GU0SUP