[RTTY] Makrothen

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Mon Oct 11 12:12:12 EDT 2004

At 02:39 AM 10/11/2004, Brian wrote:
>I am upgrading to a Santa Cruz to see if that will help with print but at the moment have a code10 with XP,if anyone can help with me with that I would much appreciate it, email me off reflector.

hi Brian - I am also getting a code 10 from XP (and not being successful in finding out what that means). In my case, however, this is from a SB MP3+ USB sound card (suggested by N6TQS) attached to my laptop.

Anything you learn about this would be appreciated! (and I will of course do same)

73 - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Rocketry Org. of CA     http://www.rocstock.org/